"Contrary to popular belief I know exactly what i’m doing…
—- To an extent of course.”
- "What are you doing with a cow inside the house?"
- "It’s not for me, it’s for my granny in the woods: a loaf of bread, please."
- "I sort of hate to ask it, but do you have a basket?"
- "You can let me have the baby that your wife will bear… and we’ll call it square."
- "Your father cried! Your mother died! For extra measure, I admit it was a pleasure!"
- "To wish and wait from day to day will never keep the wolves away."
- "No, the spell is on my house. Only I can lift the spell!"
- "But child, specify! Opportunity is not a lengthy visitor, and good fortune, like bad, can befall when least expected."
- "When first I appear I seem mysterious, but when explained I’m nothing serious."
- "Hello little girl! What’s your rush? You’re missing all the flowers!"
- "Mother said straight ahead, not to delay or be mislead!"
- "I guess this goodbye old pal; you’ve been a perfect friend."
- "If you know what you want, then you go and you find it and you get it."
- "If the end is right, it justifies the beans!"
- "Rapunzel, Rapunzel! What kind of a name is that?"
- "I’d rather a wolf than you any day!"
- "What kind of a hunter are you?"
- "I should have heeded her advice! But he seemed so nice…"
- "If a prince were looking for me, I certainly wouldn’t hide."
- "There are big tall terrible giants in the sky!"
- "You are everything maidens could wish for!"
- "What’s as intriguing or half so fatiguing as what’s out of reach?"
- "Have you encountered a boy with carrot-top hair and a sunny, though occasionally vague disposition, answering to the name of Jack?"
- "My goodness, you do take plenty of spills, don’t you."
- "…Perhaps it will take the two of us to get this child."
- "No person with a brain larger than this is going to exchange a cow for a bean."
- "Just two days ago you were accusing me of exercising deceit in securing the cow!"
- "Why could you not obey? Children should listen!"
- "It was lonely atop that tower!"
- "Who out there could love you more than I?"
- "I don’t believe that egg came from that hen."
- "Knowing this time I’d run from him, he spread pitch on the stairs. And I thought ‘well, he cares.’"
- "We have nothing to discuss, you have attacked me once before!"
- "Please, I need that shoe to have a child!"
- "There’s a dead giant in my backyard!"
- "Of course I’d prefer a live one! So bring me the dead one and I’ll bring her back to life!"
- "…I was going to come fetch you just as soon as you learned your lesson!"
- "You are the only family I know. Come with me. Please."
- "I didn’t think we could be so happy!"
When you do something wrong and your mom walks in with that stare
Zankyou no Terror | My favorite scene in episode 2
It was needless to say that Bolest wasn’t expecting to find Johanna curled up on her couch, holding on to her jacket.
Her good jacket.
Her only jacket.
"Johanna….Johanna get up goddamnit!" She yelled, hoping it would wake the other woman up.
"Get off my couch… and give my jumper back." She replied loudly, crossing her arms and tapping her foot impatiently.
Johanna made a loud huffing noise as she pressed her face back into the jumped. “But I don’t wana…” She wined. It was unusal that Jo was comfortable and when she was it took convincing to get her to move again.
"Don’t care. Move now. Give it back." The other commanded, glaring down at the other woman. "This is the 10th floor of this apartment complex, do not make me throw you out of the window." Bolest sighed irritably.